A Math Dice Game
Number of Players: Two
Materials: Dice, Something to Write With and Game Grids
Object: Be the first person to fill in all the grid.
1. Choose which operation you are going to use. Addition, Subtraction or Multiplication
2. The first players rolls the dice and then completes the problem.
Dice 1: 3 3 x 4 = 12
Dice 2: 4
3. He or she then colors in that number of squares.
In this case 3 x 4 = 12
The student would fill in 12 squares.
4. Players continue taking turns.
5. The first player to fill in all squares wins.
*** To make things more interesting, have students play the best out of three.***
I have included two different game boards with this game.
**The first game board is 100 squares. This is good for shorter games, younger students and addition or subtraction games.
**The second game board is 300 squares. This is good for multiplication games or if you want to make the addition games longer in length.